By Two Hives Honey
Did you know that honey bees aren't native to the United States, but thousands of species of solitary bees call the U.S. home? Get everything you need to support native bees and build your own bee habitat. Handmade in Austin, Texas, these beautiful dwellings are made from all-natural and untreated cedar. Choose from a blue or yellow roof, or get both hang them together.
- One solitary bee home with a yellow or blue roof
- Bamboo to provide a nesting place for up to 13 queen bees
- A certificate for 10 cocoons of hibernating solitary bees, to be redeemed when the bees are in season
- Instructions on how and where to hang your home to attract solitary bees
- Packet of bee-friendly seeds to plant in your yard