By Salado Glassworks
Handblown glasses from Salado Glassworks are made for margarita afternoons. Founder Gail Allard creates each tumbler in his Salado studio, and they are clearly the work of an artist: sturdy, solid, and each subtly unique...whatever your poison, it’ll taste good sipped from one of these. Cheers!
- Handblown glass tumbler with a blue dipped rim
- Each glass holds approximately 10-12 ounces
- One-of-a-kind; glasses may vary slightly from picture
- Hand wash in warm soapy water; not safe for microwave use
- Avoid use with hot beverages