By Ardent Hands
Whether you want to pop it in the freezer to stay cool under the Texas sun or heat it up to soothe aching muscles after a successful day in the garden, this lavender infused neck wrap therapy pack will be your new go-to comfort item. Hand-made in Austin, Texas each wrap is filled with lentils and made from earth friendly materials such as organic cotton, linen and pure essential oils.
- This neck wrap is made from 55% cotton 45% linen.
- Each neck wrap sits nicely around your neck and shoulders and measures about 28” long by 4.5” wide.
- If you are looking for a warm embrace fold the neck wrap in half and microwave for no more than minute-and-a-half.
- If you prefer a cool embrace simply place the neck wrap in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Always test the temperature of your wrap before applying to your skin.
Do not launder. Use a clean damp washcloth and mild detergent to spot clean.